NOTICE PRICE IMPROVEMENT. Exquisite townhouse located in the serene Symphony Park at Strathmore. The Brownstone architecture, complimented by the interior luxury, makes this your Must Have next home. Elevator services are provided to all four floors and garage level allowing for gracious multi-level living. Designer finishes and upgrades can be found throughout the interior in this 4 bedroom 4.5 bathroom home. Two outdoor balconies add to the open flow entertainment features. Ideally situated in the heart of Montgomery County, offering all the amenities needed for today s luxurious lifestyle! A community bike trail/jogging path leads to the Grosvenor Metro, as well as, the renowned Strathmore Music Center.
Townhouse, Colonial, Traditional, Other
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
3,232 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price